About my classroom


About My Classroom

My classroom is modern, I utilize a lot of technology. Students have their own assigned laptops for classtime use and all assignments are paperless. 
I try to teach with more of a discussion-based style because students tend to enjoy history more that way, versus throwing a bunch of names and dates at them to remember. I don't believe that my students have to know every single date or name for them to learn, they need to understand what, and why these events happened. That's what is more important. 
I use a lot of self-directed activities in class, for example; WebQuests, online quizzes, or virtual walkthroughs of different subjects. This allows the student to learn at their own pace, and understand the lesson.  All of my lessons include accommodations for exceptional, and ELL students.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Technology in the classroom! ( & How to incorporate it into yours!)

Welcome!